One of the ways that you can stay warm this winter is by investing in a heated jacket.
These battery-powered jackets come in several styles and are designed to combat the elements. Some are made to be water resistant, while others are designed for working outdoors.
Finding the right heated jacket, however, can be a challenge with so many options from popular brands, like Dewalt and Ororo.
To narrow down your decision, here are some of the most recommended men’s heated jackets in 2022.
- Ororo Slim Fit Heated Jacket: “This outerwear provides heat across the whole body, distributed evenly across the core areas. Using softshell fabric, it is lightweight and easy to wear, plus is water-resistant just in case you get caught in the rain,” TheTrendSpotter says.
- Dewalt Heavy-Duty Heated Work Coat: “This jacket lets you hook up a USB charger to the battery, and has enough pockets for your essential needs, as well as an extra battery or two—and takes the same 12v and 20v lithium-ion batteries as Dewalt tools,” Field & Stream says.
- TideWe Heated Jacket: “With thoughtful features like ample pockets and a cozy hood, this jacket is perfect for winter activities from skiing to snowshoeing,” Travel + Leisure says.
- Milwaukee Jacket M12 Heated Jacket: “This heated jacket uses Milwaukee’s M12 power tool batteries that provide up to eight hours of run-time. It comes with an M12 charger and a 12-volt battery that fits nicely in the battery pocket,” Bob Vila says.
- Gobi Grit Heated Workwear Jacket: “The Gobi Grit heated workwear jacket offers a heavier layer of electric warmth, ensuring that you are ready to spend a full day out in the cold. When things get rough, you can turn on the heat, which should last between 4.5 and 9 hours, depending on the setting,” Popular Science says.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT SHOPPING TIPS AND DEALS:
Discover Samsung Event 2022: Here are some of Samsung’s best discounts on major appliances
The best women’s slippers to buy for winter in 2022, according to reviews
Walmart’s Save Big holiday sale 2022: Here are some of the best tech deals
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.
Dawn Geske can be reached at [email protected]. Have a tip? Tell us at nj.com/tips.